Richard C. Maclaurin papers
Scope and Contents of the Collection
- 1892 - 1908
Intellectual Property Rights
Richard Maclaurin married Margaret A. Young (born January 6, 1879, died May 30, 1951) in December 1904.
2 Cubic Feet (5 manuscript boxes, 1 legal manuscript box)
Language of Materials
- Pearson, Henry G. Richard Cockburn Maclaurin: President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1909-1920. New York: The Macmillan Company, 1937.
- McLennan, Roy. The career of Richard C. Maclaurin :I - the early years. Cambridge, Mass. : M.I.T. Alfred P. Sloan School of Management, 1975.
- McLennan, Roy. The career of Richard C. McClaurin [sic] :II - the later years. Cambridge, Mass. : M.I.T. Alfred P. Sloan School of Management, 1975.
- Maclaurin, Richard C. Light. New York: The Columbia University Press, 1909.
- Noyes, Arthur A. Address delivered at the inauguration of Dr. Richard C. Maclaurin as president of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, at Symphony Hall, June 7, 1909. [S.l. : s.n.], 1909.
- Maclaurin, Richard C. The theory of light; a treatise on physical optics. In three parts. Part I. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 1908.
- Maclaurin, Margaret Alice.
Ab origine fidus, faithful from the beginning: The story of the lives of Richard Cockburn Maclaurin and Margaret Alice Young Maclaurin; By Margaret Alice Young Maclaurin as told to Margaret Emily Powell Mayer.1900.
Processing Information note
- Preliminary Inventory to the Papers of Richard C. Maclaurin
- Ready For Review
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US