Impact: 2 1/2 Project records
Scope and Contents of the Collection
The collection includes drafts of articles and case studies for a proposed second volume written by project staff concerning the effects of Proposition 2 1/2 on local governments in Massachusetts. Also included is the project newsletter, Impact: 2 1/2.
- 1981 - 1986
- Impact: 2 1/2 Project (Organization)
This collection is open.
Conditions Governing Use
Access to collections in the Department of Distinctive Collections is not authorization to publish. Please see the MIT Libraries Permissions Policy for permission information. Copyright of some items in this collection may be held by respective creators, not by the donor of the collection or MIT.
1 Cubic Feet (2 manuscript boxes, 1 oversize box)
Language of Materials
Processing Information note
Some collection descriptions are based on legacy data and may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. Description may change pending verification. Please contact the MIT Department of Distinctive Collections if you notice any errors or discrepancies.
- Impact: 2 1/2 Project
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal finance -- Massachusetts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Property tax -- Massachusetts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Susskind, Lawrence (1947 January 12)
- Preliminary Inventory to the Records of the Impact: 2 1/2 Records, 1981-1986
- Ready For Review
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US