March 4 Teach-In Anniversary
No requestable containers
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of an audio recording of the twentieth anniversary of the March 4, 1969 teach-in.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open.
Conditions Governing Use
Access to collections in the Department of Distinctive Collections is not authorization to publish. Please see the MIT Libraries Permissions Policy for permission information. Copyright of some items in this collection may be held by respective creators, not by the donor of the collection or MIT.
A teach in was held at the Massachusetts Instiute of Technology (MIT) in 1989 to mark the twentieth anniversary of the March 4, 1969 teach in to halt military research at MIT. The 1989 teach-in was sponsored by the Technology and Culture Seminar, MIT Student Pugwash, and the Science Action Coordinating Committee.
0.1 Cubic Feet (1 cassette box)
Language of Materials
Materials are stored off-site. Advance notice is required for use.
Processing Information note
Some collection descriptions are based on legacy data and may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. Description may change pending verification. Please contact the MIT Department of Distinctive Collections if you notice any errors or discrepancies.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Technology and Culture Seminar (Organization)
- Wald, George, 1906-1997 (Person)
- Albert, Michael, 1947- (Person)
- Fay, James (Jay) A. (Person)
- Greber, Lisa (Person)
- Karis, Dirk (Person)
- Melcher, James R. (Person)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- 2021-02-22: Scope and Content note added by Lana Mason, archives assistant.
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US