Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Architecture records
No requestable containers
- 1871 - 1993
This collection is open.
Digital Access Note
Some parts of this collection are available online. Links to specific online digital items are found within their entry in this finding aid.
Conditions Governing Use
Access to collections in the Department of Distinctive Collections is not authorization to publish. Please see the MIT Libraries Permissions Policy for permission information. Copyright of some items in this collection may be held by respective creators, not by the donor of the collection or MIT.
4.3 Cubic Feet (13 boxes)
Language of Materials
Materials are stored off-site. Advance notice is required for use.
Processing Information note
Some collection descriptions are based on legacy data and may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. Description may change pending verification. Please contact the MIT Department of Distinctive Collections if you notice any errors or discrepancies.
- Architecture -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chandler, F. W. (Francis Ward), 1844-1926
- Clark, T. M. (Theodore Minot), 1845-1909
- Lawrence, William Henry, 1868-
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Architecture
- Ware, William R. (William Robert), 1832-1915
- academic departments Subject Source: Thesaurus for Use in College and University Archives
- curricula Subject Source: Thesaurus for Use in College and University Archives
- Preliminary Inventory to the Records of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of Architecture
- Ready For Review
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- 2020-09-23: Digital archivist, Joe Carrano, edited the Reports of President into one listing to reflect it is a single bound volume
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US