Massachusetts Institute of Technology, School of Architecture and Planning, Office of the Dean records
No requestable containers
- Creation: 1934 - 2015
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. School of Architecture and Planning. Office of the Dean (Organization)
This collection must be reviewed to identify any restricted material before access can be granted. Please submit your requests at least ten business days before your desired visit to allow time for this review. An archivist will respond within five business days to let you know whether your requested material is open. For complete information on this policy, see our Statement on Accessing Institute Records.
Digital Access Note
Some parts of this collection are available online. Links to specific online digital items are found within their entry in this finding aid.
Conditions Governing Use
Access to collections in the Department of Distinctive Collections is not authorization to publish. Please see the MIT Libraries Permissions Policy for permission information. Copyright of some items in this collection may be held by respective creators, not by the donor of the collection or MIT.
49.3 Cubic Feet (47 record cartons, 7 manuscript boxes)
2 item(s) (2 archived websites)
Language of Materials
Materials are stored off-site. Advance notice is required for use.
Processing Information note
Some collection descriptions are based on legacy data and may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. Description may change pending verification. Please contact the MIT Department of Distinctive Collections if you notice any errors or discrepancies.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Burdell Committee on City Planning (Organization)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Carrisbrooke Development Committee (Organization)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Center for Real Estate Development (Organization)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of City Planning -- Curriculum materials (Organization)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Program in Arts, Media and Technology (Organization)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. School of Architecture and Planning. Office of the Dean -- Finance (Organization)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Study of Lighting Committee (Organization)
- MIT Permanent Art Collection Committee (Organization)
- Rotch Library (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) (Organization)
- Joint Center for Urban Studies (Organization)
- Preliminary Inventory to the Records of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning Office of the Dean
- Ready For Review
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US