F. Alexander Magoun papers
Scope and Contents of the Collection
The collection of Frederick A. Magoun includes student notes, final and mid-year exams, and a scrapbook containing memorabilia and photographs created by Magoun during his student years at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, class of 1918.
- 1914 - 1918
- Magoun, F. Alexander, 1896- (Person)
This collection is open.
Conditions Governing Use
Access to collections in the Department of Distinctive Collections is not authorization to publish. Please see the MIT Libraries Permissions Policy for permission information. Copyright of some items in this collection may be held by respective creators, not by the donor of the collection or MIT.
0.5 Cubic Feet (1 flat storage box)
Language of Materials
Materials are stored off-site. Advance notice is required for use.
Processing Information note
Some collection descriptions are based on legacy data and may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. Description may change pending verification. Please contact the MIT Department of Distinctive Collections if you notice any errors or discrepancies.
- Magoun, F. Alexander, 1896-
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Class of 1918
- student life Subject Source: Thesaurus for Use in College and University Archives
- Guide to the Papers of F. Alexander Magoun
- Ready For Review
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US