Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Humanities curricula, including the first Black Studies course at MIT, taught in the spring term of 1969
- 1946 - 1995
This collection is open.
Conditions Governing Use
Access to collections in the Department of Distinctive Collections is not authorization to publish. Please see the MIT Libraries Permissions Policy for permission information. Copyright of some items in this collection may be held by respective creators, not by the donor of the collection or MIT.
2 Cubic Feet (2 manuscript boxes)
Language of Materials
Materials are stored off-site. Advance notice is required for use.
Processing Information note
Some collection descriptions are based on legacy data and may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. Description may change pending verification. Please contact the MIT Department of Distinctive Collections if you notice any errors or discrepancies.
- African Americans -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Atkins, Tom, 1935
- Breeden, James P. (James Pleasant)
- Brooks, Owen H.
- Henry, Haywood
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Humanities
- Pettigrew, Thomas F.
- Pinderhughes, Charles
- Thelwell, Michael
- Thimus, John
- Turner, Chuck
- academic affairs Subject Source: Thesaurus for Use in College and University Archives
- academic departments Subject Source: Thesaurus for Use in College and University Archives
- curricula Subject Source: Thesaurus for Use in College and University Archives
- Preliminary Inventory to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of Humanities curricula, 1946-1995
- Includes material from the first Black Studies course at MIT, taught in Spring term 1969.
- Ready For Review
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US