Dorothy W. Weeks papers
Scope and Contents of the Collection
Correspondents in the collection include Margaret Compton, wife of MIT president Karl Compton, and Katharine Dexter McCormick, MIT class of 1904.
Dorothy Weeks’s master and doctoral theses are part of the MIT Libraries/Institute Archives thesis collection.
- 1940 - 1980
- Weeks, Dorothy W. (Person)
Intellectual Property Rights
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 half manuscript box)
Language of Materials
Processing Information note
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Charm School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Spectroscopy Laboratory -- General subdivision--Research; Chronological subdivision--1940-1980.;
- Weeks, Dorothy W.
- Women scientists. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Papers of Dorothy W. Weeks
- Ready For Review
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US