Robert R. Shrock papers
- Creation: 1904 - 1989
This collection is open.
Digital Access Note
Some parts of this collection are available online. Links to specific online digital items are found within their entry in this finding aid.
Conditions Governing Use
Access to collections in the Department of Distinctive Collections is not authorization to publish. Please see the MIT Libraries Permissions Policy for permission information. Copyright of some items in this collection may be held by respective creators, not by the donor of the collection or MIT.
10.8 Cubic Feet (10 record cartons, 2 manuscript boxes, 2 folios)
Language of Materials
Materials are stored off-site. Advance notice is required for use.
Processing Information note
Some collection descriptions are based on legacy data and may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. Description may change pending verification. Please contact the MIT Department of Distinctive Collections if you notice any errors or discrepancies.
- Green, Ida M. (Person)
- Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Corporation (Organization)
- Shrock, Robert R. (Robert Rakes), 1904-1993 (Person)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Summer Mining Camp (Organization)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences -- History (Organization)
- Preliminary Inventory to the Papers of Robert R. Shrock
- Ready For Review
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Box: 1 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 2 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 3 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 4 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 5 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 6 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 7 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 8 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 9 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 10 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 11 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 12 (Mixed Materials)
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US