Margaret E. Stinson reminiscences with questions asked by Ellen S. Richards (transcript)
Scope and Contents of the Collection
- Richards, Ellen H. (Ellen Henrietta), 1842-1911 (interviewer., Person)
Intellectual Property Rights
From Technology Review, May 1912, page 350: "...She began her services at the Institute of Technology in February, 1865, when the Institute was located in Summer Street. .. for many years thereafter she had supervision over the stock of chemicals, and especially of apparatus and their maintenance as well as a part of the care of the laboratories themselves.. She was known by nearly every Tech man now living...."
0.1 Cubic Feet (1 folder with 18 typed pages)
Language of Materials
- "Retirement of Mrs. Stinson: A word in appreciation of her forty-six years of continuous efficient service" Technology Review, volume 14, January 1912, pp. 45-48.
- "Death of Mrs. Stinson", Technology Review, volume 14, May 1912, p. 350.
Processing Information note
- Guide to the Ellen S. Richards Interview with Margaret E. Stinson
- Ready For Review
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections Repository
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 US