Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains course notes prepared by instructing staff of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Many of the notes were privately printed for the use of students. The majority of materials date prior to 1935 and offer information about the development of teaching and laboratory instruction in Mechanical Engineering at MIT. Department circulars offer information about courses and descriptions of laboratory facilities.
The collection consists of student records kept by the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from 1939-2015.
The collection of Massachusetts Institute of Technology class record books consists of six volumes relating to an undergraduate class/laboratory in Forging and also Filing Shop taught between 1874 and 1877. Student name, description of work, grades, and attendance are recorded for a class taken by both mechanical engineers and civil engineers.
- academic departments 3
- academic affairs 2
- curricula 2
- Academic libraries 1
- Civil engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Curricula. 1
- Mechanical engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) 1
- administration of employees 1
- administration of students 1
- affirmative action 1
- graduate students 1
- undergraduates 1 ∧ less
- Lanza, Gaetano, 1848-1928 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Engineering Council 1
- Pi Tau Sigma 1
- Sloan Automotive Laboratory 1
- Suh, Nam P., 1936- 1
- Wormley, D. N. 1 ∧ less