Showing Collections: 1 - 29 of 29
This collection was compiled by the Association of Independent Living Groups (AILG) of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for the MIT 150th Anniversary Archives Project. It includes the charter and bylaws of the AILG, as well as information on the history, present state, and possible future of Fraternities, Sororities, and Independent Living Groups (FSILG) at MIT.
The collection of the Boston Stein Club records includes the bylaws and articles of the club, correspondence about activities, announcements and programs, and club minutes related to this organization of Boston area MIT Jewish alumni.
The collection contains materials that document student life on the MIT campus, including notebooks and papers, news clippings, magazines, student publications, photographs, brochures and programs, and other memorabilia.
The collection consists of the records of the secretary of the class of 1895 of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, including Alumni Association address cards; a scrapbook belonging to Luther K. Yoder, class secretary; two volumes of class records containing class of 1895 notes from Technology Review, and the class constitution.
In 1890, the Glee Club, Banjo Club, and Mandolin Club joined to create the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Combined Musical Clubs. After several dormant periods and name changes, the Combined Musical Clubs reappeared in 1908 and persisted as an umbrella organization for undergraduate musical groups until 1986. The collection includes correspondence, photographs, financial and administrative reports, brochures, concert programs, and a scrapbook.
The collection contains excerpts of letters, dated 1950 to 1964, from students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology written to members of the Fulbright Committee about their experiences abroad.
The collection consists of agenda notes, meeting minutes, anniversary celebration materials, member directories, and governing documents.
The Point System Committee records contain minutes, motions, and an official point list of the Committee.
The collection comprises records produced by the Student Art Association at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) between the approximate years of 1960 to 2000.
This collection contains the minutes of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Tech Electrical Club.
The collection consists of minutes of meetings of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Union House Committee from 29 April 1911 through 11 January 1913.
This collection contains one box of correspondence, minutes from club meetings, financial records and regulations from the MIT Flying Club from 1928-1929. The correspondence addresses the organization and administration of the club, membership in aeronautical organizations, and the concerns of MIT administrators over the safety and necessity of a flying club. The financial records in the collection include bills and receipts for parts and service and some correspondence with vendors.
The collection comprises materials documenting the origins of the guidebook "How to Get Around MIT" (HowToGAMIT). The materials span the years of 1969 to 1993.
The collection of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Technology Athletic Club consists of a preliminary draft of the constitution and bylaws of the Technology Athletic Club. The draft, written by Frank Maconi, bears the name "Students Athletic Club," a name that was dropped when the club was founded. It also includes a folder of notes on purpose and student names.
- students' societies 17
- campus activities and participatory groups 14
- Student activities. 8
- Student participation in administration. 5
- fraternities and sororities 4
- advisory bodies 3
- alumni and alumnae 3
- finance 3
- College students 2
- College students' writings 2
- Music 2
- Sports. 2
- administration of students 2
- facilities 2
- fraternity and sorority pledging 2
- fund raising 2
- graduate students 2
- planning 2 ∧ less
- Association of Independent Living Groups (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) 1
- Boston Stein Club (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) 1
- Cosmopolitan Club (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) 1
- Ehrmann, Stephen C. 1
- Epsilon Theta (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) 1
- Grover, Theodore 1
- Karl Taylor Compton Prizes 1
- MIT Choral Society 1
- MIT Concert Band 1
- MIT Flying Club (1927-1929) 1
- MIT Graduate Student Council 1
- MIT Logarhythms (musical group) 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Athletic Association 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Class of 1895 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Combined Musical Clubs 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Fulbright Committee 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Glee Club 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Graduate School. Office of the Dean 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Jerome B. Wiesner Freshman Scholarship 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 1 ∧ less