Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 439
This collection consists of an audio recording of the twentieth anniversary of the March 4, 1969 teach-in.
Songs include "A Stein Song" (written by Albert Bullard, class of 1887), "Dear Old MIT" (written by Harold Wonson, class of 1907), "Take Me Back to Tech" (written by Isaac Litchfield, class of 1885), and "Sons of MIT" (written by John B. Wilbur, class of 1926).
The collection consists of minutes, background and supporting materials, and indexes of meetings of MIT's Academic Council. This material is in all digital format starting in 2013. The most common formats include Microsoft Word for Windows, Microsoft Powerpoint for Windows, Acrobat PDF 1.3 - Portable Document Format, Acrobat PDF 1.5 - Portable Document Format, Acrobat PDF 1.6 - Portable Document Format.
The collection contains copies of questionnaires completed by faculty and students, analyses of the responses, drafts of the final report; and correspondence, memoranda, and notes of the committee.
The collection comprises records created by the Administrative Advisory Committee at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from 1993 to 1998.
The MIT Club of Washington, DC was established in 1899 in order to serve area alumni and alumnae. This collection documents the activities and membership of the club from the 1940s to the present (2004). The records include flyers and announcements of major club events and annual club meetings, minutes of meetings for the years 1956-1994, correspondence, and club newsletters from 1970 to 2004.
The collection includes administrative files and interviews conducted for a survey of alumni of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. A representative sample of the alumni population as a whole was interviewed, including alumnae, Black alumni, alumni contributors, and class officers. Survey interviews are coded to protect the confidentiality of the interviewees.
The collection contains the administrative files of Paul V. Teplitz concerning the planning and operations of the Analytical Studies Group on issues including research, fiscal planning, facilities, women students, Black students, and curriculum.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Associate Provost for the Arts records, Associate Provost Ellen Harris and Associate Provost Alan Brody
This collection contains records from the tenures of Associate Provosts for the Arts Ellen T. Harris and Alan Brody.
The collection consists of the Biomedical Enterprise Program steering committee minutes, Health Sciences & Technology (HST) Advisory Council minutes, background materials and published materials.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Black Women in the Academy: Defending Our Name, 1894-1994 conference records
The collection contains videocassettes of events, classroom lectures, speeches given by visitors to the Institute, conferences, and symposia, taped by MIT Cable Television. The videocassettes are in two formats, umatic KCS - 20, 1/2 inch, black and white and color, 20 minutes; and umatic KCS - 30, 3/4 inch, black and white and color, 30 minutes. Video tapes are listed in alphabetical order by title.
The collection contains administrative records and photographs pertaining to the Talbot House. The records date from 1992 to 2003 and include information on Talbot House operations, guests, events, and history.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Computational Research in Economics and Management Science records
- Subject: Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History X
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 438
- MIT Program in Art, Culture and Technology 1
- academic affairs 104
- academic departments 83
- administration of students 82
- administration of employees 53
- curricula 49
- advisory bodies 46
- graduate students 37
- institutional relationships 36
- governance 33
- campus activities and participatory groups 31
- student life 29
- faculty 28
- finance 26
- students' societies 26
- undergraduates 23
- planning 20
- provosts 20
- research 20
- alumni and alumnae 16 ∧ less
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the President 12
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 10
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Alumni Association 9
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Urban Studies and Planning 6
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries 6
- Gray, Paul E. 5
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Chairman of the Corporation 5
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Project Whirlwind 5
- Stratton, Julius Adams 5
- Killian, James Rhyne, 1904-1988 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Chemical Engineering 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical Engineering 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Dean for Student Affairs 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the President and Chancellor 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Personnel Office 4
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Sloan School of Management 4
- Wiesner, Jerome B. (Jerome Bert), 1915-1994 4 ∧ less