Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection contains student records kept by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Sloan School of Management from 1917-2015.
Dates: 1917 - 2015
Collection — Box: 6a
Scope and Contents of the Collection The Sloan School of Management was created at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1965. Its predecessors include: Course XV, Engineering Administration, in the Department of Economics and Statistics (1913 1930); the Department of Business and Engineering Administration (1930 1951); and the School of Industrial Management (1952 1965). The collection contains records created under department heads Davis R. Dewey (Department of Economics and Statistics, 1913-1930), Erwin...
Dates: 1915 - 1987
- Minorities -- Education (Graduate) 1
- academic departments 1
- administration of employees 1
- curricula 1
- examinations 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Sloan School of Management 1
- Modigliani, Franco 1
- Pounds, William F. 1
- Schell, Erwin Haskell, 1889-1965 1
- Sloan School of Management. Center for Computational Research in Economics and Management Science 1