Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 1284
A. Douglas Carmichael papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Alexander Douglas Carmichael from 1960 to 2004. Materials include proposals, reports, correspondence, course materials, notebooks, calendars, notes, student files, articles, presentations, and subject files.
A. John Esserian papers
The collection consists of correspondence and background materials relating to early work on the barcode technology and to the company founded by Esserian, Charecogn Systems, Inc. Materials date from approximately 1960 to 1967.
Abraham Hun Berry student notes
Abraham Hun Berry received an SB from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1872. The collection consists of two notebooks of Berry's student notes from architectural courses taught by William R. Ware at MIT and the Massachusetts Normal Art School.
Adrienne Minassian Archive
Aga Khan Visual Archive
Albert Farwell Bemis Foundation records
Albert Fleming Nesbit draft, Plane Geometry and an Elementary Course in Surveying
The collection contains Albert Fleming Nesbit's manuscript draft entitled "Plane Geometry and an Elementary Course in Surveying," probably written after his graduation from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1895.
Albert Francis Hall papers
Albert Francis Hall was the a member of the first graduating class of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1868, receiving an SB in mechanical engineering. Notes and compositions in the collection document his years as a student at MIT. Hall’s work as a mechanical engineer and inventor is documented in drawings of pumps, writings on pumps, and patents. Also included in the collection are correspondence, a diary, and memorabilia.
Albert G. H. Dietz papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Albert G. H. Dietz from approximately 1952 to 1982. Materials include subject files, correspondence, slides, photographs, papers and publications, student records, blueprints, articles, a scrapbook, and awards.
Albert G. Ingalls pseudoscience collection
Albert G. Thomas papers
The collection contains the papers of Albert G. Thomas, who earned an SM in electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1923. Materials include correspondence, writings, patents, clippings, drawings, and twelve notebooks describing Thomas's work as an inventor; one notebook is a log of his inventions.
Albert Gordon Hill papers
Albert Meyer papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Albert R. Meyer from approximately 1980 to 1989.
Albert Percival Dennis student notes
Sanitary Engineering notes and reports
Albert Vezza papers and administrative records of the Laboratory for Computer Science
The collection comprises records produced by Albert Vezza and the Laboratory for Computer Science from 1963 to 1995.
Materials include: Thesis proposals, computer tapes, reports, memoranda, abstracts, notes, books, transcripts, deposition materials, slides, transparencies, and notes.
Aldous Huxley lecture series, “What a Piece of Work Is a Man”
Alex d'Arbeloff papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Alex d'Arbeloff between the years of circa 1997 to 2003.
Materials inlcude: remarks, speeches, presentations, and orientation materials.
Alexander Rich personal archives
The collection documents the professional activities of Alexander Rich between the years of 1954 to 2015.
Materials include: correspondence, awards, slides, and administrative files.
Alfred L. Loomis papers
Alfred P. Rockwell correspondence
Ali Javan papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Ali Javan. Materials include correspondence, subject files, lectures, publications, grant applications, slide negatives, and lecture, research, and teaching notes.
Ali Tayar Archive
The Ali Tayar Archive covers many of the works of the late architect and designer Ali Tayar. Present in the collection are records concerning works of architecture, interior design, and furniture/product design. Also included are works from design competitions, special projects, publicity materials, ephemera, and photographic materials.
Alice Bache Gould student notes
Alice K. Hartley personal archives
Alice Kimball Smith papers
Allen Hazen papers
Alpha Tau Omega, Beta Gamma Chapter records
Alumni Association of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Board of Directors records
This collection includes minutes and other records of the Board of Directors of the Alumni Association of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from the organization of the board in 1968 through 1983. Also in the collection are board resolutions, by-laws, and by-law revisions.
Alumni Association of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology records
The collection includes early Alumni Association reports and meeting records, information on the Committee on Publication, which led to the establishment of Technology Review, Board of Directors minutes, financial records and budgets, information regarding reunions, Alumni Officers conference files, records of the National Selection Committee, and information regarding the choosing of MIT’s colors. Also included are audio tapes of speakers at alumni events.
Alumni Association of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology records
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 1269
- Aga Khan Documentation Center, MIT Libraries 15
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History 439
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Faculty 332
- academic affairs 108
- administration of students 97
- academic departments 92
- administration of employees 58
- advisory bodies 48
- curricula 48
- Institute Professors 40
- student life 40
- graduate students 38
- institutional relationships 36
- students' societies 36
- governance 34
- campus activities and participatory groups 33
- faculty 30
- finance 29
- undergraduates 27
- oral histories (literary works) 25
- Government consultants 22 ∧ less
- English 1279
- German 7
- Multiple languages 7
- French 6
- Arabic 5
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Persian 2
- Russian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Czech 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Slavic languages 1
- Swedish 1
- Tajik 1 ∧ less
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 18
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the President 15
- Compton, K. T. (Karl Taylor), 1887-1954 13
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Alumni Association 13
- Killian, James Rhyne, 1904-1988 12
- Bush, Vannevar, 1890-1974 11
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 11
- Stratton, Julius Adams 10
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Architecture 9
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Urban Studies and Planning 9
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Sloan School of Management 9
- Wiesner, Jerome B. (Jerome Bert), 1915-1994 9
- Forrester, Jay W. 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Biology 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Physics 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Oral History Program 8
- Gray, Paul E. 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical Engineering 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Laboratory for Nuclear Science 7 ∧ less