Showing Collections: 301 - 330 of 1284
Hisham Munir Archive
Holliday C. Heine student notes
Holliday C. Heine's class materials, which she assembled while a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), include course materials, primarily containing student notes; laboratory notebooks; examinations; and problem sets, mostly in biology and biochemistry. Also included are materials from courses in physics, mathematics, chemistry, economics, and music.
Homer Walter Dudley papers
Horacio Caminos papers
Horatio Bond papers
Howard A. Carson speech to Alumni Association on the General Plan of Instruction at MIT
The collection consists of an address by Carson on the general plan of instruction at MIT with specific references to civil engineering. The address was probably delivered before a meeting of the Alumni Association on January 18, 1877.
Howard Brenner personal archives
Howard W. Johnson papers
Howard W. Johnson speech at the Economic Club of New York
The collection comprises an audio recording of a meeting at the Economic Club of New York on March 3, 1970 at the Waldorf-Astoria. Gavin K. MacBain presided over the meeting. Howard W. Johnson and Maurice H. Stans delivered speeches. John L. Cobb and John Davenport comprised the question and answer panel.
Hoyt C. Hottel papers
The papers of Hoyt C. Hottel, professor of chemical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, document his research in fuels and solar energy and includes correspondence, reports, and publications. Also included are course notes and materials on his work with the National Defense Research Committee (NDRC) during World War II.
Hugh J. Miser papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Hugh J. Miser from approximately 1940 to 1999. Materials include correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, and subject files.
Hurd C. Willett papers
Hutchinson family papers
Collection includes letters from John Corrin Hutchinson to Ruth S. H. Van Hoesen concerning Margaret Hutchinson's marriage to Karl Taylor Compton and other family matters; and letters to John Hutchinson from his former colleagues at the University of Minnesota containing anecdotal and biographical information on Hutchinson's tenure as professor of Greek literature.
I. Austin Kelly III books
The collection consists of two books written by I. Austin Kelly III in 1986.
I. Austin Kelly III Prize essays and administrative records
Impact: 2 1/2 Project records
The collection includes drafts of articles and case studies for a proposed second volume written by project staff concerning the effects of Proposition 2 1/2 on local governments in Massachusetts. Also included is the project newsletter, Impact: 2 1/2.
Indie Tarot Collection
This collection includes more than 400 independently produced tarot decks from 1992-2019. The decks are mainly contemporary and artist-made and are spiritually and religiously diverse. The collection focuses on radical feminist, POC, and queer themes in particular.
Interview with Arthur Porter about his observations of the differential analyzer
Collection consists of cassettes and a transcript of an interview of Arthur Porter by Mark D. Bowles of Case Western Reserve University, February 6, 1995. The purpose of the interview was to learn about Porter's observations of the differential analyzer in both Britain, where he worked with Douglas Hartree, and the United States where he worked with Vannevar Bush.
Interview with Howard W. Johnson
The collection consists of an audio recording of the interview of Howard Johnson by John Matill on August 16, 1983.
Interview with Philip Morrison on the program "The Nature of Things" conducted by David Suzuki
Interviews by Alice Kimball Smith and Charles Weiner for Robert Oppenheimer: Letters and Recollections (1980)
Ira Dyer papers
Ira Lohman Films of Thorne-Loomis Tour of Europe
Iraqi engineering and art journals collection
A group of Iraqi journals on Engineering and Art, that were puchased together from a private collector.
Iris Chang collection of letters from students of Tsien Hsue-Shen
The collection consists of letters from Tsien's MIT students Chang assembled in preparation for writing her book Thread of the Silkworm.
Irving B. Crosby papers
Irving Kaplan course notes
The colleciton of Iriving Kaplan's course notes contains bound course notes, lectures, and problem sets used by Kaplan for courses in reactor physics and nuclear physics in the Department of Nuclear Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Irving M. London personal archives
Irving Singer papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Irving Singer from approximately 1950 to 2009.
Materials include: reports, writings, including drafts and proofs, reprints, notes, and program materials.
Irwin A. Pless papers
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 1269
- Aga Khan Documentation Center, MIT Libraries 15
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History 439
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Faculty 332
- academic affairs 108
- administration of students 97
- academic departments 92
- administration of employees 58
- advisory bodies 48
- curricula 48
- Institute Professors 40
- student life 40
- graduate students 38
- institutional relationships 36
- students' societies 36
- governance 34
- campus activities and participatory groups 33
- faculty 30
- finance 29
- undergraduates 27
- oral histories (literary works) 25
- Government consultants 22 ∧ less
- English 1279
- German 7
- Multiple languages 7
- French 6
- Arabic 5
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Persian 2
- Russian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Czech 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Slavic languages 1
- Swedish 1
- Tajik 1 ∧ less
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 18
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the President 15
- Compton, K. T. (Karl Taylor), 1887-1954 13
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Alumni Association 13
- Killian, James Rhyne, 1904-1988 12
- Bush, Vannevar, 1890-1974 11
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 11
- Stratton, Julius Adams 10
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Architecture 9
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Urban Studies and Planning 9
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Sloan School of Management 9
- Wiesner, Jerome B. (Jerome Bert), 1915-1994 9
- Forrester, Jay W. 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Biology 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Physics 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Oral History Program 8
- Gray, Paul E. 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical Engineering 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Laboratory for Nuclear Science 7 ∧ less