Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 1288
Beatrice and Stephen Erdely personal archives
Beaumert H. Whitton diary and photographs of Thorne-Loomis Trip through Industrial America
Benjamin Lax papers
Bennett Archambault papers
The collection comprises a report of the Office of Scientific Research and Development (OSRD) activities in the European Theater from March 1941 through from July 1945, submitted by Bennett Archambault, Head of OSRD London Mission. The report consists of fifteen parts and two appendices.
Benson R. Snyder papers
Bernard E. Proctor papers
The Bernard E. Proctor papers contain correspondence with William Geisler on the development of food technology, 1950-1955; with the Research Corporation concerning patents; and on the establishment of the Bernard E. Proctor Memorial Fund at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Bernard J. Frieden papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Bernard J. Frieden from approximately 1970 to 1998. Most of the materials relate to Frieden's relationship with the Department of Urban Studies and Planning and the School of Architecture and Planning. Materials include correspondence, biographical materials and publications, and project materials related to military base redevelopment and downtown and shopping malls.
Bernard S. Gould papers
The papers of Massachusetts Institute of Technology professor Bernard S. Gould consist largely of Gould's writings, and professional correspondence with a number of companies including the Gillette Safety Razor Company and the Howard Company with whom he worked.
Bernard T. Feld papers
The Bernard Taub Feld papers document his academic, professional, and political pursuits during the period 1943 to 1990. The bulk of the material dates from the mid-1950s, reflecting his establishment in the scientific community and his increased interest in nuclear arms control.
Bertha Sanford Dodge papers
Bertram Eugene Warren papers
Besim Hakim Archive
Research archive of Besim S. Hakim
Beverly C. Dunn course notes
Bing and Harrington Balkan Archives
Black Alumni/ae of MIT records
The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and agendas from Black Alumni/ae of MIT (BAMIT) executive committee meetings, BAMIT annual national meetings, and MIT alumni officers conferences. Also included are correspondence, conference brochures, and biographies of speakers from MIT Black student conferences.
Blatchford, Seward, and Griswold records
Boston Stein Club records
The collection of the Boston Stein Club records includes the bylaws and articles of the club, correspondence about activities, announcements and programs, and club minutes related to this organization of Boston area MIT Jewish alumni.
Bruce Mazlish personal archives
Bruno Benedetto Rossi papers
C. Forbes Dewey, Jr. personal archives
The collection documents the professional activites of C. Forbes Dewey, Jr. during 1978 to 2015.
The Conference Materials and Courses series contain digital files related to presentations and academic instruction by Dewey. Other materials include proposals and commercial files.
C. Frank Allen papers
The papers of C. Frank Allen, a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, class of 1872, include Allen's correspondence, mostly on sheep farming and conditions in Las Vegas, Nevada), while an engineer for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad. This collection contains Allen's report cards while a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a graduation dinner program, and mailings for the Technology Club.
C. Richard Soderberg papers
Cambridge Partnership for Public Education records
Campbell L. Searle papers
The collection comprises a copy of the 1993 paper Chemical Mechanism for Voltage Control of Membrane Processes co-authored by Campbell L. Searle and Jerome Y. Lettvin. Also included are undated slides.
Carl D. Martland papers
The Carl D. Martland papers contain technical reports and notes from various railroad engineering research projects from 1968 to 2006. It also includes adminstrative records of and course notes for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering from 1968 to 2006.
Carl Hewitt papers
The Carl Hewitt papers documents the professional activities of Hewitt and contains articles, publications, theses, research project proposals produced during the 1970s.
Carl W. Garland papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Carl Wesley Garland at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from 1953 to 1989. Materials include correspondence, student notebooks, course notes, problem sets, exams, syllabi, reprints, teaching notes, research proposals and notes, budgets, and reports.
The collection also contains documents related to Garland's activities on Equal Opportunity committees at MIT.
Carl Wunsch papers
The collection documents the activities of Carl Wunsch spanning the years of circa 1965 to 2010.
Materials include: correspondence, recommendations, and committee materials.
Carroll L. Wilson papers
Channing Whitaker letterbooks
Channing Whitaker's two letterbooks contain copies of student papers, addresses, descriptions of examinations and notes on thermodynamics collected during Whitaker's time as a professor of mechancial engineering at the Massachusetts Instittue of Technology. Also included is a report to the president of the Institute on mechanical engineering at MIT, 1875.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 1272
- Aga Khan Documentation Center, MIT Libraries 16
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History 439
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Faculty 332
- academic affairs 108
- administration of students 97
- academic departments 92
- administration of employees 58
- advisory bodies 48
- curricula 48
- Institute Professors 40
- student life 40
- graduate students 38
- institutional relationships 36
- students' societies 36
- governance 34
- campus activities and participatory groups 33
- faculty 30
- finance 29
- undergraduates 27
- oral histories (literary works) 25
- Government consultants 22 ∧ less
- English 1283
- French 7
- German 7
- Multiple languages 7
- Arabic 5
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Persian 2
- Russian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Czech 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Slavic languages 1
- Swedish 1
- Tajik 1 ∧ less
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 18
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the President 15
- Compton, K. T. (Karl Taylor), 1887-1954 13
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Alumni Association 13
- Killian, James Rhyne, 1904-1988 12
- Bush, Vannevar, 1890-1974 11
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 11
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Architecture 10
- Sloan School of Management 10
- Stratton, Julius Adams, 1901-1994 10
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Urban Studies and Planning 9
- Wiesner, Jerome B. , 1915-1994 9
- Forrester, Jay W. 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Biology 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Physics 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Oral History Program 8
- Gray, Paul E., 1932-2017 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical Engineering 7 ∧ less