Showing Collections: 1261 - 1288 of 1288
William E. Shepard letters
William Emerson papers
The collection consists of a drawing made by Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor William Emerson while he was a student at the Ecole des Beaux Arts, Paris, 1898; articles and news clippings about Emerson's activities, 1924-1945; and the manuscript of his writings on American architectural education.
William F. Pounds papers
The collection contains William F. Pounds correspondence and other working papers concerning the Council for Opportunity in Graduate Management Education, the Cambridge Project, and Technology Management, Inc. The Cambridge Project papers relate to the development of "computer programs and procedures that could be utilized by behavioral scientists; and, the goal that the resultant programs could be easily combined into an integrated system."
William F. Schreiber papers
William G. Rapp papers
William H. McAdams student notes
The collection consists of problem sets with solutions prepared by William H. McAdams for a course at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology entitled Heat Engineering (10.245) taught by Professor Charles William Berry.
William H. Radford and Wilcox P. Overbeck papers
William Hoskins Brown papers
William Hoskins Brown, a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was a member of the MIT faculty in the Department of Architecture from 1941 to 1976, with a leave of absence to serve in the Navy, 1943-1946. The collection includes assignment notes and sketches from his years as a student, as well as design problems and other teaching materials. His architectural projects for MIT are documented in proposals, correspondence, notes, and blueprints.
William Hovgaard papers
William Otis Crosby papers
William P. Allis papers
William Parrish papers
William R. Ware papers
William T. Hall student notes
This Collection consists of William T. Hall's student notes for organic chemistry at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
William T. Pierce travel diary and photograph album
William T. Sedgwick correspondence
The collection of William T. Sedgwick correspondence consists of twenty-eight letters from Sedgwick to Amy Morris Homans, the head of the Boston Normal School of Gymnastics. The letters include both personal and professional correspondence. The professional correspondence discusses cooperation between the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Boston Normal School of Gymnastics, particularly the sharing of laboratory facilities.
William Ted Martin papers
William Underwood Company records, scrapbooks, and artifacts
William Walther Seifert papers
William Weber Buechner papers
Winston R. Markey papers
The collection documents the professional activities of Winston Markey from 1953 to 1987. Materials include class notes and faculty files, as well as administrative records of the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Winward Prescott papers
The collection comprises course materials produced or collected by Winward Prescott for EH22, E32, E33, and E35 from 1916 to 1937. Materials include reading notes, lecture notes, course outlines and handouts, examinations and samples for both short story and report writing classes, speeches, and poems.
There is also a small amount of correspondence with William A. Crosby, William P. Ryan, Erwin H. Schell and Harold K. Barrows.
Workshop on Alternate Energy Strategies records
World Coal Study records
Wunsch Conservation Laboratory collection of facsimiles, simulacra, and models
This collection comprises simulacra and models of historic bindings, techniques, and formats held by the Wunsch Conservation Laboratory (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
Wunsch Conservation Laboratory reference collection
The Wunsch Conservation Laboratory reference collection comprises a collection of published materials, sample materials sets, and informational notebooks compiled by the Laboratory. Topics covered include bookbinding, papermaking, and the preservation and conservation of distinctive collections.
Yasser Tabbaa Archive
Being drafted/revised as of 6/16/2020.
Zelma Weiss Laboratory Notebook
This collection is comprised of a laboratory notebook kept by Zelma Weiss (Mrs. Martin Ritvo), a research assistant in the Department of Chemistry from 1943 to 1945.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 1272
- Aga Khan Documentation Center, MIT Libraries 16
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History 439
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Faculty 332
- academic affairs 108
- administration of students 97
- academic departments 92
- administration of employees 58
- advisory bodies 48
- curricula 48
- Institute Professors 40
- student life 40
- graduate students 38
- institutional relationships 36
- students' societies 36
- governance 34
- campus activities and participatory groups 33
- faculty 30
- finance 29
- undergraduates 27
- oral histories (literary works) 25
- Government consultants 22 ∧ less
- English 1283
- French 7
- German 7
- Multiple languages 7
- Arabic 5
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Persian 2
- Russian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Czech 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Slavic languages 1
- Swedish 1
- Tajik 1 ∧ less
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 18
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the President 15
- Compton, K. T. (Karl Taylor), 1887-1954 13
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Alumni Association 13
- Killian, James Rhyne, 1904-1988 12
- Bush, Vannevar, 1890-1974 11
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 11
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Architecture 10
- Sloan School of Management 10
- Stratton, Julius Adams, 1901-1994 10
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Urban Studies and Planning 9
- Wiesner, Jerome B. , 1915-1994 9
- Forrester, Jay W. 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Biology 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Physics 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Oral History Program 8
- Gray, Paul E., 1932-2017 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical Engineering 7 ∧ less