Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 1283
The collection contains materials that document student life on the MIT campus, including notebooks and papers, news clippings, magazines, student publications, photographs, brochures and programs, and other memorabilia.
Collection on the Celebration of the Move of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology from Boston to Cambridge
The Dedication Reunion Committee was formed to oversee the celebrations for the dedication of MIT’s new Cambridge campus, which took place on June 12, 13, and 14, 1916. The committee was divided into over twenty subcommittees responsible for an elaborate set of festivities. Several subcommittees are represented in the collection, including the Undergraduate Reunion Committee and the Technology Pageant Committee, whose records form a major portion of the collection.
Collection on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Exhibit at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition, the "1904 St. Louis World's Fair," held in St. Louis, Missouri. Material in the collection includes a booklet designed for use at the Exposition indicating important topics and themes of MIT's education-related exhibit. Also of interest is a register signed by visitors to the exhibit, many signers identifying themselves as graduates of MIT.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was among several institutions represented in an exhibit on higher education at the World's Columbian Exposition held in Chicago in 1893. Two volumes that were part of the MIT exhibit comprise this collection.
The International POLYMODE Program was a bilateral US-USSR project to study mesoscale dynamics in the ocean to improve understanding of the role of eddy processes on scales of 50 to 500 kilometers. The materials constituting this collection include research and funding proposals, planning information, correspondence, meeting minutes, and scientific reports and data collected during ship cruises.
This is an assembled collection of materials about various World War II training programs run by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It consists of materials donated by participants, primarily those in the Radar School training program. Offical records about World War II academic training programs are in the federal archives. The Registrar's Office at MIT may have information about student records.
The collection comprises records created by the Corporation for Research and Educational Networking (CREN) from 1990 to 2003. Materials include contracts and agreements, legal records, membership records, Board of Trustees meeting materials, promotional materials, correspondence, CDs and tapes.
The collection documents the professional activities of David Schauer between the years of circa 1980 to 2009.
Materials include: correspondence, notes, grants, research files, laboratory notebooks, and teaching materials.
The collection documents the activities of David M. Halperin at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Collection materials and topics include: notebooks, curriculum materials, curriculum planning and development, and humanities, arts, and social sciences (HASS) overview and planning.
The collection documents David Reiner's undergraduate years at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology from 1946 to 1950.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries. Department of Distinctive Collections 1268
- Aga Khan Documentation Center, MIT Libraries 15
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- History 438
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Faculty 331
- academic affairs 108
- administration of students 97
- academic departments 92
- administration of employees 58
- advisory bodies 48
- curricula 48
- Institute Professors 40
- student life 40
- graduate students 37
- institutional relationships 36
- students' societies 36
- governance 34
- campus activities and participatory groups 33
- faculty 30
- finance 29
- undergraduates 27
- oral histories (literary works) 25
- Government consultants 22 ∧ less
- English 1278
- German 7
- Multiple languages 7
- French 6
- Arabic 5
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Persian 2
- Russian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Czech 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Slavic languages 1
- Swedish 1
- Tajik 1 ∧ less
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 18
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the President 15
- Compton, K. T. (Karl Taylor), 1887-1954 13
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Alumni Association 13
- Killian, James Rhyne, 1904-1988 12
- Bush, Vannevar, 1890-1974 11
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 11
- Stratton, Julius Adams 10
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Urban Studies and Planning 9
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Sloan School of Management 9
- Wiesner, Jerome B. (Jerome Bert), 1915-1994 9
- Forrester, Jay W. 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Architecture 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Biology 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Physics 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Libraries 8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Oral History Program 8
- Gray, Paul E. 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical Engineering 7
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Laboratory for Nuclear Science 7 ∧ less